- Thursday | April 19, 2018
- 4:00 pm - 6:45 pm
United Way Board Leadership Training is designed for those looking to grow their skills to the next leadership level – becoming effective board members and helping nonprofits meet an amazingly diverse range of community needs.
It’s good for the community to:
- Be an active part of the work nonprofit organizations are doing to strengthen our community.
- Learn the best practices of board membership from experts in our community including local board chairs.
It’s good for you to:
- Gain direct exposure to nonprofit boards at the final session and placement assistance through charity.
- Leverage your skills and passions to positively improve the lives of people across our region.
- Board Responsibilities & Procedures
- Legal and Fiduciary Responsibilities
- Fundraising Responsibilities
- Program & Program Outcomes
- Nonprofit Mergers
2018 Schedule & Registration Information:
4:00 – 6:45 p.m. Thursday, April 19
4:00 – 6:45 p.m. Thursday, April 26
4:00 – 6:45 p.m. Thursday, May 3
4:00 – 6:45 p.m. Thursday, May 10
Payment of $125.00 is due at the time of registration. Registration is open from Wednesday, January 3 to Wednesday, March 21, 2018. For questions, contact Bernie Miltenberger at 887-2746 or at Bernie.firstname.lastname@example.org