- Wednesday | October 11, 2017
- 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- The Foundry Suites 1738 Elmwood Avenue Buffalo, NY 14207
One-on-one personal attention from other business owners is perhaps the most valuable way you can enhance your business. Mentors also find great reward in giving back and sharing their expertise and experience. Learn about finding and identifying mentors and how to become a mentor.
- Jack McGowan – Project Manager, Insyte Consulting & Director of Western New York Venture Association/Buffalo Angels
- Colleen DiPirro – CEO, Amherst Chamber of Commerce
- Joyce DeLong – Owner, Allegra Marketing-Print-Mail & NAWBO Buffalo/Niagara Past President 2003-2004.
Where: The Foundry Suites, 1738 Elmwood Ave., Buffalo, NY 14207
When: October 11, 2017: 5:30 pm – 8:00 pm
Marinated Grilled Chicken served over orzo pasta with mango salsa
Lacquered Asian Salmon with sweet chili sauce with Julianne of scallions
Price: $35 for Members and $40 for Guests.
Kindly remember that visitors are