- Tuesday | October 27, 2020
- 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Free online event presented by Ahern, Murphy & Associates And Forseti Protection
Strong leaders are equipped with the skills necessary to model behavior and demonstrate best practices for conflict management.
Attendees will gain confidence and be better prepared to manage conflict in the Covid-19 era, both in person and virtually. Attendees will also learn how to prevent workplace violence through effective leadership, risk management and conflict management.
Key Learning Objectives:
1.Demonstrate the Importance of Strong Leadership to Mitigate and Resolve Conflict
2. Identify Signs of Workplace Violence
3. Connecting Warning Signs and Risk Factors
4. Manage, Document and Employ Conflict Resolution Strategies
5. Recap Industry Best Practices