- Saturday | September 21, 2019
- 8:30 am - 3:00 pm
- Canisius College Science Hall 1901 Main St, Buffalo, NY 14208
A Learning and Networking Event for Women, by Women
A powerful collaboration of Western New York’s women leaders in business, medicine, law, and education. Join us for a day of presentations, dialogue, and breakout sessions. All rich with insight and guidance from women who are leaders for those who are, and aspire to be, leaders.
We will start the program with sessions on how to determine your professional goals and then create your strategic plan to reach those goals, followed by lunch and a panel discussion with extraordinary industry leaders, and finally interactive breakout sessions where you can get specific feedback based on your career goals.
$35/ticket or $10/students and sponsorships are available for women-owned or women-run businesses. (Details below, and see more on our Facebook Event).
Breakfast and Registration 8:30 am
Group Sessions 9:00 am -11:00 am
The Inner Script: Ursuline Bankhead, Ph.D
The Strategic Plan: Lisa Coppola, Esq.
Pick up lunch/mingle 11:00 am -11:30 am
Panel/Lunch 11:30 am -1:00 pm
Realizing and Creating your Dream & Executing Your Strategic Plan
Break-Out Sessions (Descriptions below) 1:00 – 3:00 pm
Sherrie Barr Mack, Co-Owner, The MackBarr Group
Danielle Bergman, Assistant Director, VA WNY Healthcare
Elisabeth Dexter, M.D., Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center
Katie Krawczyk, CEO, 19 Ideas
Bridget Niland, Community Foundation for Greater Buffalo
Kristen Robillard, MD, Managing Partner, Lakeshore Primary Care Associates
Kathleen M. Sweet, Esq., Partner, Gibson, McAskill & Crosby, LLP
Break-Out Sessions (Select One to Attend)
• Caught in the Middle (early career and issues like starting a career, starting a family, and being a part of the sandwich generation): Paula D’Amico, Davina Moss-King, Ph.D & Mindy Scime, Ph.D
• Movin’ On (more experienced women who are facing a transition decision): Paulette Ross, Esq. & Lisa Walsh
• Keepin’ On (the super ambitious, high powered, high achieving, and how they sustain their drive throughout including self-care): Rose Berkun M.D. & Cheryl Meyers Buth, Esq.
**SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE**. A $250 Sponsorship includes 2 tickets to the event, a table at the event (you can use it for any promotional materials, handouts, business cards, etc), as well as recognition as a Sponsor on our Facebook page and on signage at the event. You can pay through our Eventbrite (Tickets link above) by selecting “Sponsorship” in the ticket section.