Gwendolyn Bork Honored as Buffalo Business First 40 Under 40
Gwendolyn Bork, Executive strategist at Custom Wealth Strategies is making a difference at work, home and in the community. Gwen was honored as a “40 Under 40” award recipient on Friday, November 30 at a Business First luncheon.
Gwen is very involved in our community and dreams of becoming a New York state senator someday.
- Founder and director, Women 2 Women, a personal and professional women mastermind group
- Founder, Queen City Collaborative
- Advisory board, Depew High School Academy of Finance
- Boards of Lancaster Chamber of Commerce and National Association of Women Business Owners
- Committee of Erie Country Opiate Task Force and Elma Addiction Prevention Coalition